Me & My Experience


I am an cg artist ,I am lucky that i Worked in various field with various responsibility like lighting, composting,CG live integration, Graphics(Magazine design),digital visuals and Audio(Online and Offline both)

Work Experience -

*Currently Working as look and feel artist With prana studio(mumbai). with various projects.

*Worked as CG-LIVE lighting artist with redchillies.vfx (mumbai) in project ra-one.

*Worked as concept,story,look and feel visualization and CG Artist for short film 'Scratch' In frameflixx 3d short film award.

*Worked as Audio - Visuals promoter.



Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Character (sandy) Lighting .

This is character lighting done in maya .This scene from movie scratch.which made in maya 2009 and lighting and rendering done in maya 2010. All Texture made in photoshop cs3 .

In this scene, I used default lighting setup of maya with passes technic.For more detailing,I used color matte in this scene.composting done in fusion 5.3.


This is my final render from fusion  :-
Here I  mention some scene passes :-
lighting and composting by vishal Nagar.
character Modal,Texturing done by vishal Nagar
character rig by Rajesh Patel 
Character Animation done by Lovekesh Maru .
special  thanks to abhishek parsai for system support 

No comments:

Post a Comment